The University of Redlands is excited and honored to host the 2014 SCIAC Men's and Women's Golf Championships!
SPECTATOR VIEWING - ALL SPECTATORS MUST CHECK IN AT THE COURSE UPON ARRIVAL
Family, friends, and fans are invited to attend the Championships and support their favorite collegiate golf team, knowing that they must abide by the rules and course regulations listed below. A copy of these regulations and other pertinent information will be provided to all spectators upon arrival at the course:
- All spectators must walk the course, remaining on cart paths at all times.
- Spectators are asked to place all cell phones, pagers, and beepers in silent or vibrate mode.
- Only credentialed coaches are permitted to coach the student-athletes while they are on the course. Realize that any conversation with the participants during play could be interpreted as unauthorized coaching and under USGA Rule #8, the student-athlete could be assessed a two-stroke penalty.
- Spectators may assist players, tournament staff, and NCAA Rules Officials with the search for lost balls on the course. The timing allocated to search for a lost ball begins when the player or the coach arrives at the scene, so spectators are encouraged to assist with the search immediately in the interest of maintaining the pace of play. If a ball should accidentally be touched or moved, the spectator must make the player aware of such movement, so they may accurately follow procedures according to the rules.
- No outside food or drink is permitted on site. The snack bar will be open during the tournament.
Each day will be a single round for all participants.
Sunday, April 27: 12:00 noon SHOTGUN start for all participants.
Monday, Apirl 28: 7:30 a.m. SPLIT TEE-TIME start for all participants, women start on hole #1 and men start on hole #10.
Tuesday, April 29: 7:30 a.m. SPLIT TEE-TIME start for all participants, men start on hole #1 and women start on hole #10.
DIRECTIONS TO THE COURSE:
Headed eastbound on I-10, approximately 12 miles east of Redlands, exit at Oak Valley Parkway. At the top of the ramp, turn left and go over the freeway. Take a second left at the stop light, and the entrance to the course will be on your left.
Headed westbound on I-10 (you may take 60-E to the I-10, 60-E connection and then take I-10 W for less than a mile) exit at Oak Valley Parkway, turn right at the end of the off-ramp, then left at the stop lights and the entrance to the course will be on your left.
TWITTER and FACEBOOK- The Redlands Sports Information Office will provide updates via Twitter (@GoRedlands) and the SCIAC’s Facebook page as time permits. Followers are encouraged to use the hashtag #SCIACGolf.
SCIAC CHAMPIONSHIP APPAREL: A limited amount of 2014 SCIAC Golf Championship apparel will be available for sale during the event.