Steps to Becoming a Bulldog:
2. We want to see you play: A video puts a face and game to a name. We will evaluate how you will fit into our program. Tennis is a big part of your life and college decision; sharing as much information as possible will allow for the best decision to be made.
- A Short Intro
- Individual Strokes
- Unedited Point or Match Play
See this link for more ideas: http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1718
Also, please send a schedule of your upcoming tournaments, your high school results, or any other exciting things happening in your life!
If you have a DVD or match film, mail to:
- Geoff Roche
- University of Redlands – Men’s Tennis
- 1200 E. Colton Ave.
- P.O. Box 3080
- Redlands, CA 92373-0999
3. Visit Campus: We would love to have you on campus for a day visit to see all that Redlands has to offer. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a campus tour, meet with admissions, attend a class and talk with the coaching staff and players about our tennis program. We want you to spend as much time as possible with our team. If interested, please contact Coach Roche at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-748-8417 to schedule a visit.
Here is some other information useful in setting up a visit:
From our Facebook you’ll be able to keep up to date on all the happenings with the Men’s Tennis program. Even if you cannot make the match or live across the country you can receive everything from match updates, pictures and recaps to messages from the players. Keep Bulldog Tennis at your fingertips. GO DAWGS!
5. Financial Aid: We have an instant financial aid estimator, otherwise known as the Net Price Calculator. The Net Price Calculator provides an early approximation of what a new first-year undergraduate student can expect to pay to attend University of Redlands. If you are a transfer, readmitted, continuing, international or part-time student, contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information.
- Apply for Aid: Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) soon after Jan. 1 of the year that you wish to attend. In order to be eligible for the maximum amounts of grant money available, you must complete your FAFSA application by March 2. You can begin your FAFSA online at U.S. Department of Education Web site.
- California Residents: If you are a California resident, you must also complete a Cal-Grant GPA Verification Form by March 2. Generally, your current high school or college will submit this form on your behalf. For more information on the qualification for the Cal-Grant, please contact the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).
6. Apply to Redlands:
- Top-10 Reasons to Attend the University of Redlands
- Three Reasons to Compete for Bulldog Men’s Tennis
- Admissions Process
- APPLY ONLINE
7. Become a BULLDOG!!